Posted by : Brij Bhushan Wednesday 21 February 2018


I’m guilty. I’m guilty for making fun of people betting obscene amounts of money on cryptocurrency because I know I’m safe. I’ve personally only put in money that I can afford to lose. When I see someone put $25,000 on Bitcoin, I laugh, but I also feel bad. When I see a forum of people potentially losing hundreds of thousands of dollars, I’ve posted it and everyone’s had a good chuckle. But deep down there’s something really sad, really painful happening. It’s a global phenomena where people are able to (very, very quickly) be part of a financial movement that in…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-